Member AgenciesAztec Police Department Bloomfield Police Department Children Youth and Families Department (CYFD) Desert View Family Counseling DNA-People’s Legal Services Eleventh Judicial District Court Family Crisis Center Farmington Police Department New Beginnings San Juan County Communications Authority San Juan County Detention Center San Juan County Sheriff’s Office San Juan Regional Medical Center Sexual Assault Services of Northwest New Mexico Shiprock Home for Women and Children
The San Juan County Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Task Force is dedicated to providing an effective, coordinated, community response, which promotes the prevention of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking, enhances victim safety and wellbeing, and holds offenders accountable.
- To ensure a unified response to domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking throughout San Juan County
- To identify and analyze components of current responses to domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking
- To facilitate a timely response and adaptation to evolving trends, unfilled needs, and changing demands for services
- To provide a working forum for the intra-agency sharing of information and to increase interaction between agencies working with victims and perpetrators
- To develop and implement meaningful and up-to-date primary prevention strategies with a consistent message of non-violence
- To advocate for legislative progress in issues as they relate to domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking